The Hushamock was inspired by the original hammock. The hammock origins come from the South America. It was used by Mayans, for sleeping. The hammocks are known for their comfort and health benefits. I have recently presented you Le Beanock – a sort of hammock bed for adults.
The baby hammock has proven to provide relief for colic, reflux, short nappers and restless sleepers. Also the baby hammocks represent a proper way for eliminating the risks of smothering and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) by ensuring baby sleeps on his or her back as doctors recommend in the first critical year.
The Hushamock combines the modernism with the old hammock utility. It consists in a metallic/wooden stand and a hammock. The stands comes in three variants: Hushamok Usana, Hushamok Okoa (limited edition), Hushamok Classic Stand. The hammock is made from high quality pre-shrunk machine washable 100% cotton that is double-lined and backstitched. The colors available are au-natural, and also girlie pink, swimming-‘n-blue, granny apple green and sun kissed orange.
I want to enumerate some advantages of the Hushamock:
- it is the ideal sleeping environment for your baby;
- its unique design and the set of colors used represent a fashionable addition to any room;
- it is durable, lightweight and portable, making it ideal for around the home or packed for travel;
- it is perfect to avoid heath risks and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome);
- recommend for the restless sleepers.
Attention, the price for the Hushamock is $429.00. Even though, I would buy it for my child’s safety. Truly a piece of art!